Thursday, November 28, 2019

Raahim Digests A Lot of Tests at Once and Then Recovers

Hello peeps,

It's the 28th of November, 2019 and school life has gotten a lot less tense then before. I recently switched math classes and I had to take a lot of tests and have finally switched. My previous math teacher was expecting me to receive more homework, but it turned out that I got less homework than the standard level math class. It was a a great relief after all the tests I had taken until I found out the new math class had another test and I was not excused from it. I didn't study for that test, and I just did my best the next day. I did surprisingly well considering the circumstances

Over the past few weeks, I also wrote multiple essays for other classes which had abandoned my sleep for a while, but I have a report to finish. The report is supposed to be written progressively over two months, but it is likely that everyone will be working last-minute. After all my school is full of students who can teach best on how to procrastinate in school. Not just school, but also in completing any task. I recently started working on some basketball skills and have joined after-school basketball and am hoping I can improve some skills, since I'm a newbie at basketball.

Time to end the blog, bye peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment